Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Take Over, The Break's Over

fall out boy - Take over the breaks over-The

Powered by mp3skull.com "Seasons change but people don't", that's what I think about this year. This school year, to be filled with something we call "memories". Memories which can't be easily removed by simply forgetting about it. On the first day of classes, June 4, 2012, I started filling "memories". I met my former and some new classmates in our class. I felt nostalgic on my former classmates which are not my classmates anymore, but hey, I can make new friends with my classmates today. It's not a big deal for me to befriend other classmates as long as I can be friends with them.

Expectations, who knows it? I have many expectations this year. But I don't plan to reveal it to you since I believe, my expectations change. For example, I expected my classmate Rico to be very shy to his seatmates. But it changed on the first day of school, I saw him mingling with his seatmates and he's happy with it. So I think I don't need to have too much expectations that are permanent this year. I just have one permanent expectation this year, to finish my year being a junior student and continue to be a senior student in CNSHS.

 So, this is it, I will do my best this year. I had to adapt to my environment with new sets of teachers, classmates, and friends. I will start fulfilling my expectations this year. And also, I will empty the bucket full of angst and start filling the bucket of good memories. So to all, thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment