Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thanks for the Memories, father

Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Powered by mp3skull.com



One night and one more time, thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. Every year, a very special day is dedicated for fathers all over the world. Moms and children spend time to buy things to their husband or their father. They make it to commemorate the special responsibilities of a father in a house. "What about me?". So I'm about to make a very good plan for father's day (even though it's already done). I will help him to do his things easily like doing some car cleaning. I have decided to give him a brand new car keychain or a new car magazine because he really likes cars and it is his only leisure.

I'll not forget to do all of this because it is very important since this is the only day which we can celebrate his responsibilities, hardships, and skills it takes to be a father. This is the only day which he can feel relaxed and feeling free. Well, you know what I mean. So I hope that he will be happy this day. This very day of his life of being a father to us and a husband to my mom.

Words of wisdom, that's what I request him to give and hear from him because I need it to my everyday life. He is a very wise and understanding father. He helps me to my simple problems. I will help him remind of the good things he did to us when we were still a child. I will force myself to study harder and better so that he will not be disappointed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment