Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fragrance of the dark coffee

I'm trying my best to be a morning person. So, I started my day with a cup of coffee and enjoy the chilling air as it flows through my face. I soon began sipping every ounce of this black, bitter-y liquid as it touches my soul, making me feel alive. As the caffeine kicks in my body, I felt a splash of energy, rendering me productive. And as I end this entry with a quote, I'm feeling really depleted. For the coffee that makes me alive, kills me in the end. From now on, I realized that a person must not change for the worse. I really hate coffee and bringing it in my usual routine only made me feel bad about myself. I'm outside of my comfort zone. And I can't do anything about it. I hope that this will save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment