Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Sympathies for the Trojans


I thought about hearing Aeneas telling his stories about the Trojan War. What would I feel hearing him with all his heart from the tragedy that he sought? I’d feel pity for him since I understand the feeling of losing too many friends just for the sake of evacuating your hometown for safety. But I also feel sympathetic for he is still strong even though hardships came.
About the fact that Aeneas found Rome, my feelings will still not change. Even though he became successful of his life, I still feel very sympathetic for Aeneas since he did his best in trying to pursue his fate. One thing that made me retain my feelings is his perseverance and strength. He’s very strong and can be carried away by his feelings. Pallas was slain by Turnus and Aeneas avenged Pallas’s death by killing Turnus. It’s like a brother-to-brother relationship, even though they are not biological brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment